Find Manufacturing Talent!
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the Skilled Trades, Light Industrial, and Engineering industries. We are well connected with top candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out us!
HOT CANDIDATES IN THE AREA
Here are a few of our current top candidates we are highlighting in the area:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Troubleshooting manufacturing equipment to ensure efficiency
- Ability and experience writing work instructions for operators
- Process improvements for the plant and specific departments
- Implementation of Lean manufacturing principles
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Facilities Maintenance Technician
- 8 Years of overall preventative maintenance experience.
- Experience with high voltage electrical (480V, 3 Phase) and troubleshooting PLCs .
- Has worked on several types of production equipment including lathes, powder presses, robots, turning machines, grinders, etc.
- Capable of troubleshooting or installing the equipment.
- Team Lead experience with up to 10 individuals directly reporting.
- 3, 4, and 5 Axis machine operation and set up
- Ability to program at the controller (G&M)
- GD&T experience
- Print reading
- Both turning and milling experience
- Light repair and PM work for machines
- Delivered inventory on time and safely.
- Handled paperwork efficiently and accurately.
- Load and unload own tractor trailer.
- Provides great customer service to customers and vendors.
- Collected invoices and handled customer payment, using a handheld tablet.
- 480 Volt industrial machine maintenance exposure.
- Print reading experience – electrical schematics.
- PLC controls systems exposure – troubleshoot and repair.
- VFDs and motor controls.
- PLC program edits.
- Conduct servicing, repairs, maintenance, and cleaning of IAQ equipment and products on residential job sites.
- Perform installations of heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems.
- Interface with homeowners to confirm appointments, provide education on HVAC equipment, establish scope of work & accurate cost estimates, & achieve a 93% client satisfaction rating.
- Perform minor field fabrication, identify necessary repairs, and create maintenance reports.
- Review and read blueprints and material work orders
- Utilize grinders, drills, tape measure and other hand tools as required
- Weld steel and aluminum material using GMAW welding
- Ensure structural and visual integrity of all welded material
- Use flat, overhead, uphill, and downhill welding positions
- Installed of a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems including gas/oil/LP furnaces & boilers, heat pumps, duct work, ductless split units, & hot water heaters.
- Managed junior technicians who assist in installations.
- Provided knowledgeable customer service to all customers in the residential setting.
- Maintained a safe working environment while complying with company policies and EPA regulations.
- Maintained up-to-date paperwork and refrigerant logs to comply with EPA regulations.
- Performed service calls for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Install compressors, evaporators, motors, ducts, and piping as well as mechanical/electrical controls; read and interpret blueprints/diagrams.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on bearings, pumps, polyphase motors, shaft alignments and fans; document all maintenance/repair actions and manage equipment records.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and components; utilize measuring and testing instruments.
- Delivered outstanding customer service as main point of contact for project inquiries; achieved 100% quality service rating in random client surveys.
- Maintaining machines and equipment for daily runs to be met
- Troubleshooting machine functionality issues
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Blueprint reading experience
- Preventative maintenance
- Multi-craft maintenance technician
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic equipment mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Welding/Fabrication experience
- Light experience troubleshooting PLCs (Minimal programming)
General Construction Labor
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
- Maintain records, document actions and present written progress reports.
- Followed established quality control procedures to ensure concrete production meets federal and state guidelines for a large precast concrete company.
- Identified discrepancies between blueprint specifications and production of bridge slabs and took appropriate action to resolve problems in the design.
- Collaborated with production crews and supervisors to identify problems and help implement innovative solutions to expedite the production process.
Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Planned layout fabricates, assembles, installs, & repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, & products.
- Read and interpreting blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling.
- Laid out and marked dimensions and reference lines on material, using scribers, dividers, squares, and rulers, applying knowledge.
- Set up and operation of fabricating machines, such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls, and routers, to cut, bend, block, and form.
- Shaped metal material over an anvil, block, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Welds, solders, bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products, using hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Installed assemblies in the supportive framework according to blueprints, using hand tools, power tools, and lifting and handling devices.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!