Skilled Trades Talent Report | West Michigan
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the skilled trades industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
CNC Machinist/ Programmer
- Running Mazak machines mainly
- Programming – Mastercam, Solidworks, WorkNC
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances using micrometers, calipers and gauges
- Associates Degree in Tooling and Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Trine University
- PLC program improvements, and sensor location and function.
- Performed root cause investigations on customer returns.
- Evaluate and improve production times
- Created technical specifications, PFMEAs, Process Flow Diagrams, Value Stream Mapping, and Work Instructions.
- Forklift Certified
- Operated a press break machines and Skitter machines for packaging products
- Interpret blueprints and schematics
- Complete daily and weekly productions reports
- Quality checks on all products
- Load and unloaded machines
- Maintained logs of working hours and vehicle repairs
- Experience operating a Hi-lo and pallet jack
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!