Skilled Trades Talent Report
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the skilled trades industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- 480 Volt industrial machine maintenance exposure.
- Print reading experience – electrical schematics.
- PLC controls systems exposure – troubleshoot and repair.
- VFDs and motor controls.
- PLC program edits.
- Maintaining machines and equipment for daily runs to be met
- Troubleshooting machine functionality issues
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Blueprint reading experience
- Preventative maintenance
- Processing of injection mold equipment
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues as they arise.
- Setting molds ranging from 110 to 1400+ tons
- Overhead crane operation
- Advanced robotics experience
- 3, 4, and 5 Axis machine operation and set up
- Ability to program at the controller (G&M)
- GD&T experience
- Print reading
- Both turning and milling experience
- Light repair and PM work for machines
- Product assembly
- Quality inspection
Ask us about our Maintenance Technicians, Manufacturing and Controls Engineers, Production Supervisors, Electricians, PLC Technicians, and Welders as well!
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!