Skilled Trades Talent Report | Lansing Area
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the skilled trades industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- 10+ years of experience as an industrial maintenance technician.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Electrical up to 480v and 3phase motors.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Programming and weld adjustments on Fanuc MIG weld robots and spot welders.
- Facilities maintenance.
- Targeting $30+/hr.
CNC Set-Up Operator
- Over 2 years total of CNC experience for the past year he has been a CNC setup/machinist.
- Performing all CNC set ups and running machines.
- Experience with editing programs on the machines and downloading the programs to machines.
- Getting tooling and offsets set as needed, reading blueprints, using precision measuring tools, has G-code experience as well.
- Targeting $22+/hr.
- 14+ years of machine operation, production, and maintenance experience.
- Experienced with troubleshoot machines, die cutting, tool and die changeovers, fabricating new or damaged machine parts, using hand and power tools, and quality inspection.
- Also experienced with racking and unpacking parts, using mills and lathes, and reading blueprints.
- Targeting $19+/hr.
- Mechanical assembly
- Using hand tools and power tools
- Reading a tape measure
- Basic electrical wiring
- Targeting $18+/hr.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!