Skilled Trades Talent Report | Greater Detroit Area
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the skilled trades industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- Processing of injection mold equipment
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues as they arise.
- Setting molds ranging from 110 to 1400+ tons
- Overhead crane operation
- Advanced robotics experience
- Maintaining machines and equipment for daily runs to be met
- Troubleshooting machine functionality issues
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Blueprint reading experience
- Preventative maintenance
- 3, 4, and 5 Axis machine operation and set up
- Ability to program at the controller (G&M)
- GD&T experience
- Print reading
- Both turning and milling experience
- Light repair and PM work for machines
- 480 Volt industrial machine maintenance exposure
- Print reading experience – electrical schematics
- PLC controls systems exposure – troubleshoot and repair
- VFDs and motor controls
- PLC program edits
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Experience with all industry sectors
- KPI creation and management
- Leadership at the plant level
- Support the maintenance department by assisting in the troubleshooting of equipment issues, which includes troubleshooting PLC ladder logic and data handling functions in Control Logix.
- Maintain PLC documentation upon receipt from equipment suppliers.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and improve automated equipment including devices, I/O, instruments and all other components.
- Programming and maintenance of plant robotic equipment (Kuka, Fanuc, etc).
Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
Develop test prototypes.
Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products (Catia and Solidworks).
Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!