Skilled Trades Talent Report | Eastern Michigan
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the skilled trades industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics, robots, and pneumatics.
- Weld adjustments.
- Electrical up to 480v and 3phase motors.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Change out bearings, rollers, liners, sensors and fixtures.
- Facilities maintenance such as replacing guard rails, changing light balance, and fixing fans.
- Teardown and replace engines on assembly lines.
- Electrical Engineer with 1+ years of experience working with blue-chip companies in the automotive industry in various fields of engineering.
- Experience in daily analytical reporting on quality requirements to spot and resolve issues (e.g., root cause analysis).
- Managed cross-functional relationships to bring key stakeholders together to “work the problem.”
- Proven track record in leadership and academic programs.
- Academic experience working with instrumentation, electrical prints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving techniques obtained through various team/individual educational and employment projects and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Modified automobile engine parts with test components.
- Designed and manufactured holding fixtures.
- Custom bent tubing to collect exhaust gas and direct it to an analyzer.
- Changed filters in fuel cabinets.
- Pressure tested air cooler components.
- CNC router Programming using software to translate math data into cutter program for intricate 3 –
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing & Engineering.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!