Manufacturing Talent Report
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the manufacturing industry. I am well connected with top manufacturing candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- Study blueprints, drawings, diagrams and sample parts to understand specific requirements
- Check materials, tooling and other elements to set up machines and tools properly
- Calibrate controls like coolant flow, speed and angle to regulate machining and ensure functionality
- Inspect machine operations to recognize issues and solve or report issues as needed
- Examine and measure components to detect any defects that may exist and ensure compliance
- Interpret blueprints and schematics and MIG or TIG weld parts as defined in specification sheets.
- Position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Monitor fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating, warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine completed work for defects and measure pieces with straightedges and templates to ensure conformance with specifications; report nonconforming material to team leader for quality assurance.
- Uphold and reinforce standards and procedures outlined in safety manuals and occupational health and safety regulations.
- Followed established quality control procedures to ensure concrete production meets federal and state guidelines for a large precast concrete company.
- Identified discrepancies between blueprint specifications and production of bridge slabs and took appropriate action to resolve problems in the design.
- Collaborated with production crews and supervisors to identify problems and help implement innovative solutions to expedite the production process.
- Forklift Certified
- Various forms of Hi-Lo experience (Stand up/sit in)
- Warehouse and Manufacturing experience
- Inventory scanner exposure
- Ability to use Microsoft office
- Install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems within the manufacturing facility, including air handlers, chillers, boilers, and exhaust systems.
- Monitor and adjust HVAC control systems to maintain temperature and humidity levels necessary for the manufacturing process.
- Conduct regular inspections and preventive maintenance to identify and address potential issues proactively.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex HVAC system problems, making necessary repairs and adjustments.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!