Manufacturing Talent Report
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the manufacturing industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic power systems
- Repairing and fixing CNC Haas machines and hydraulic cylinders
- Rebuild, replace and retesting hydraulic and crane cylinders
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Strong knowledge programming changing/edit programs with G & M codes
- 15+ Years programming/setting up Haas and Mazak Mills
- 2, 3, and 5 axis mills using latest version of Mastercam to create 2d and 3d toolpaths
Tool and Die Maker
- Oversee and maintain 8 presses
- Troubleshoot any issues with progressive dies
Construct parts using lathe, mill, surface grinder, band saw, and drill press as well as use CNC mill and CNC lathe
- Set dies including tapping, nut/stud fed, etc.
- Repair, troubleshoot Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki robotic systems
- Upload or troubleshoot PLC’S s Allen Bradley products such as Control Logix
- Troubleshoot and or repair CNC machines by MAG Power Train-Huller (Cross Huller)
- Install electrical wiring and controls components as directed for assembly lines for major automotive companies such as Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Fiat Chrysler
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics and pneumatics
- Repair faulty equipment to keep production running
- Troubleshoot and edit PLC’s
- Read blueprints and schematics
- Assisted with scheduling preventative maintenance programs and maintaining corresponding records, ordering parts when needed
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!