Manufacturing Talent Report
Talent Strategy is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the manufacturing industry. I am well connected with top skilled trades candidates in your area and would like to be a resource for you. If you are interested in any of these candidates or are in need of a different type of skilled trades professional, please reach out to me with your phone number and a good time to talk.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic power systems
- Repairing and fixing CNC Haas machines and hydraulic cylinders
- Rebuild, replace and retesting hydraulic and crane cylinders
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Strong knowledge programming changing/edit programs with G & M codes
- 15+ Years programming/setting up Haas and Mazak Mills
- 2, 3, and 5 axis mills using latest version of Mastercam to create 2d and 3d toolpaths
Tool and Die Maker
- Oversee and maintain 8 presses
- Troubleshoot any issues with progressive dies
Construct parts using lathe, mill, surface grinder, band saw, and drill press as well as use CNC mill and CNC lathe
- Set dies including tapping, nut/stud fed, etc.
- Repair, troubleshoot Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki robotic systems
- Upload or troubleshoot PLC’S s Allen Bradley products such as Control Logix
- Troubleshoot and or repair CNC machines by MAG Power Train-Huller (Cross Huller)
- Install electrical wiring and controls components as directed for assembly lines for major automotive companies such as Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Fiat Chrysler
10 Plus Years of Project Management experience
Project Coordination experience
Excellent customer service skills and experience managing vendors.
Looking to fill other positions? Search more candidates here!