Shift: 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Set up of robotic and resistance weld operations, and Poke-yoke apparatus.
- Troubleshoot part fit-up problems.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving welding processes.
- Provide general weld support to operators.
- Knowledge of robot programming and general welding maintenance (Fanuc, Panasonic).
- Controls knowledge (Allen-Bradley, Fanuc, SLC 500 and SLC 5000 family of controls and HMI).
- Documents and communicates actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working on robotic welders
- Experience in a fabrication/welding environment is needed
- Experience with laser welding is a preference