Position Title: Tool & Die Maker
Pay Range: $23-$32/hr
Shift: Monday through Thursday – 1st & 3rd Shift Available
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; flexible spending account; 401k; and paid time off.
- Build dies that produce parts to the exact specifications of customers.
- Complete internal die tryout to ensure builds meet all customer specifications.
- Build and repair parts for customers as required.
- Serve as a mentor and trainer for Apprentice Die Makers.
- Document engineering changes using company's procedures and provide the Engineering department with the numbers needed to machine parts to specifications.
- Communicate accurate and timely job status updates to the Lead Die Maker and Tool Room Manager.
- Work to control scrap/waste of materials and supplies; follow procedure for documenting scrap material.
- Maintain and update the Job Log with job-related documents.
- Maintain the work area, equipment, and tools in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.