Tool and Die Maker
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Pay: $25-$30/hour based on experience
Location: Kankakee, IL
- Create tools, dies, and fixtures for machines within the machine shop and fabrication center.
- Perform moderate manufacturing operator tasks.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on equipment status and initiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Tool and Die Maker.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Advanced use of measuring equipment: calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Advanced familiarity of die construction and tolerancing.
- Basic metal familiarity.
- Basic familiarity of manufacturing equipment: brake presses, shears, press punch, manual and CNC lathes and mills, etc.