Position Title: Structural Engineer
Location: Neenah, WI
- Both commercial and residential building structural systems and the best material used based on type of design, location, and use of the building.
- Load calculations and material/member selection.
- Creating required drawings and specifications using your knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Manage multiple projects with deadlines, preparing technical condition reports, repair design, bid documents, addenda, change orders, and other construction documentation.
- Manage projects in both new and existing construction in a variety of structural projects, assuring QA/QC in the final product.
- Design using steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3+ years of structural engineering experience.
- Professional Engineering, P.E. preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Competent use of structural design software.
- Knowledge of structural engineering principles and how to apply them to structures.