Shift: 2nd, 3rd
- Review work orders and use material handling equipment, overhead crane or fork lift to get material. Setup and operate slitter machines.
- Verify material to order and enter into computer.
- Instrumentally start machine and set up line for production.
- Charge material through machine with hand controls.
- Maintain production and quality standards by measuring and verifying before during and after processing.
- Use micrometers or calipers to check and record gauge width hardness, burr and surface condition.