Pay: $18 – $20/hr
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
Location: Kentwood, MI
- Responsible for pulling parts, parts deliveries, completing cycle counts, and providing S&R support using Hilo.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating pick-ups with transporters regarding all material parts.
- Responsible for unloading/loading all material parts on the west end of the building. Assist with unloading/loading of Units if Unit support is not available.
- Sort and deliver all Fed Ex / UPS packages to the proper locations.
- Responsible for daily outbound UPS/FED EX packages and tracking/communication if required.
- Assists with general office and shop work functions as needed.
- More labor / hands on vs. computer / desk role
- Computer skills and inventory experience
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High school diploma required
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to lift/move 25-50 pounds