Position: Shift Supervisor
Shift: 2nd Shift
Location: Grand Rapids
- Supervise and lead a team of employees.
- Ability to operate a printing press.
- Current printing presses include Flexographic, Mark Andy, Webtron, and a HP Indigo.
- Able to drive processes and policies and hold team members accountable in a respectful manner.
- Troubleshoot issues when they arise and handle appropriately.
- Problem solving and help press operators when needed.
- Help with training as needed.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Manufacturing experience is strongly desired & knowledge of IATF-16949, ISO 14001 policies & procedures are a definite plus!
- 3+ years experience with similar presses strongly preferred.
- 3+ years working in a leadership or supervisor role in a production environment.
- Strong communication skills.