Position Title: Service Technician
Location: Elizabethtown, KY
Pay Range: $25/hr. – $35/hr. (Depending on experience)
!Experience with 480v/3phase electrical required!
• Perform factory supplied services offered to crane and hoist owners/users.
• Services include: preventative maintenance, repair, OSHA inspections, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment, also assistance in orders, warranty claims and assembly.
• Perform OSHA inspections and preventative maintenance on all types of overhead crane and hoists.
• Make service and repair calls to investigate operating difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of corrections, make repairs or adjustments to remedy malfunctions.
• Perform any electrical and /or mechanical adjustments or repairs with or without engineered drawings.
• Forward data to engineering so formalized drawings may be developed.
• Work under highly stressed and changing environmental conditions (i.e. heights, climate conditions, dusty).
• Maintain a sound working condition with customer s personnel regardless of situation and maintain the image of the company and its products.
• Capable of working with others technicians and subcontractors in a cooperative manner and offer suggestions and comments which are constructive to the job
• Work independently without direct supervision in the service center or at the customer s location in professional, safe and timely manner.
• Submit all service call reports, inspection reports, daily time cards and any requested reports on time and legibly.
• Keep customer informed of any major discrepancy or safety related matter concerning their equipment.
• Suggest what items need to be corrected and assist in sales effort to secure order
• Special tools will be provided by the company and are the responsibility of the technician.
• Work with customer on potential additional work.
• Follow company and customer safety procedures.
• Retirement matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• Paid training
• Training program