The Relationship Manager is responsible for acquiring new and complex Commercial Real Estate business, and retains existing customers through consultative selling and long-term relationship building.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develop new and profitable business.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer’s financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and capabilities.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring, cross selling and commercial real estate lending.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of regulations governing real estate transactions and financial products/services.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Formal credit training a plus.
- Financial statement analysis experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.