Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Kentwood, MI
Shift: 1st and 3rd shift available
- Inspecting parts for defects such as minor scratches, imperfections or blemishes and performing funtions to return to optimal condition by polishing, buffing or cleaning
- Buff, polish and clean parts
- Cleaning metal parts by following washing procedures
- Applying paint as needed
- Keeping area clean and safe
Are You Ready to
- Be on your feet 10 hours daily
- Read and interpret technical documentation
- Reading and math skills
- Operate hand tools and machines.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience or specialized training preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn