Robotic Weld Technician
Location: Ionia, MI
Shift: 3rd shift, 11pm-7am
- Responsible for setup, teaching, troubleshooting and adjusting of robot welding equipment.
- Operating manual or robotic welding equipment to apply welds according to specifications.
- Testing and debugging of robot programs may be required.
- Maintain automated and robotic manufacturing methods and processes Checking quality of parts (visually, fixtures, testing).
- Inspecting welds and conducting tests to ensure welds meet or exceed standards.
- Modifying robot movements, testing and evaluating welding equipment, maintaining equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of Fanuc robots & robot controls.
- Must be able to do adjustments to robot weld points.