Location: Shaumberg, IL
Shift: 1st shift
Pay: $30-$40/hour based on experience
- Industrial HVAC unit assembly.
- Ability to read a refrigeration schematic and identify major components.
- May perform brazing duties, only after on-site training has been provided.
- Receives and stocks supplies, checks in job kits.
- Cleans refrigeration assemblies.
- Cuts, bends, and preps copper.
- Works with pipe cutting machinery, uses hand tools.
- Insulates pipes and reads tape measure.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Performs other routine duties.
- Regular, physical attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Regular use of ladders at elevated heights.
- The employee is frequently required to climb or balance.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Ability to work on a tablet for daily schedules.
Looking for a reliable, mechanically inclined and a sharp individual.