Skilled Trades, Engineering, Manufacturing
Talent Strategy is a search firm that specializes in the Information Technology, Banking, and Manufacturing industry. We partner with local and non-local companies and recruit high-caliber professionals at every level. Having a background in the industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
Talent Strategy is looking for experienced search professionals to help with either business development or recruiting candidates.
Job Responsibilities & Required Work Experience/Skills
- Own full life cycle recruiting for assigned requisitions in all functions and levels of the company
- Execute sourcing strategies aligned with business function talent needs utilizing new or existing sourcing channels
- Establish talent networks to build immediate and long-term diverse local, regional, or national candidate pipelines
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within HR, with the Senior Leadership Team and across business leader network
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary plus competitive/uncapped bonus potential.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k program.
- Paid holidays & paid time off.
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Talent Strategy, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Talent Strategy promotes almost exclusively from within. We want to provide a career path, not just a job.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission