Job Title: Quality Technician *SIGN ON BONUS*
*$250 Sign-on Bonus
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
- Conducts routine Quality checks and log results.
- Inspect packaging, labels, date codes, shelf life, and performs tests on incoming ingredients.
- Conducts daily instruments up-keep and standardization/calibration of equipment.
- Conducts daily GMP inspections.
- 90 % Quality floor testing and 10% paperwork.
- Ensure that all products are quality ready for customers.
- Continuously monitor all food products for food safety and quality defects.
- All staff are responsible for Compliance with all GMP, Food Safety and Plant Safety rules while in the processing facility.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- high School Diploma required.
- 1-2 years experience as a Quality Technician.
- Must be self-motivated, have strong leadership skills and work well in a team setting.
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations with the assistance of a calculator.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, Light Industrial, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions. Talent Strategy is a professional search and recruiting firm specializing in the Manufacturing space.