Pay: $14 – $15 hourly
Shift: 1st shift, 7:30 am – 5 pm
- Internal Quality Auditor and associated responsibilities of that position.
- PPAP Coordinator.
- IMDS administrator.
- Assist in customer quality system surveys/audits/self-assessments and customer portals.
- Assist with review and necessary actions related to Customer Scorecards.
- Assist in compliance to ISO14001 standard.
- Assist in compliance to ISO17025 standard.
- Assist with internal/external containment when necessary.
- Assist with ISO14001 audits as requested by Quality Systems Manager.
- Lead in gauge calibration tracking system
- Lead in gauge R&R’s and Capability Study’s
- Any assignments given by Quality Systems Manager
- Review plant records for compliance.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or IATF16949 standard and ability to become certified as an auditor within 6 months of accepting position.
- ISO14001 Certified internal auditor within 12 months of hire.
- Must be well spoken and able to work with multiple departments to implement change.
- Must be organized and capable of retaining records as requested.
- Understanding of basic Core Tools.
- Ability to use measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, tape measures.
- Microsoft Office application experience necessary.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable self-reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multi-task.