Shift: 3rd shift 7 pm – 4 am
Pay: $65k-$80k salary
Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities with the Food Safety, Quality & Sanitation programs.
Also responsible for management of plant cleaning, sanitation, and compliance with GMP’s, and sanitation policies and procedures.
Individual tasks related to the duty (this description is not all encompassing; additional duties may be prescribed):
1. Lead, guide and direct several direct reports in the sanitation department.
2. Coordinate staffing through effective communication with direct reports, managers and other supervisory staff.
3. Communicate job expectations, plans and monitor progress.
4. Train, coach and discipline when needed and communicate with all sanitation employees.
5. Conduct employee performance reviews.
6. Manage level of adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices with regards to sanitation and Quality Systems.
7. Monitor, audit and adjust as necessary to processing and packaging equipment cleaning systems to ensure optimal operation.
8. Create and Maintain Sanitation SWI’s
9. Review and maintain documents related to the Sanitation Program to ensure all necessary programs,
procedures and work instructions are up to date, are being followed and working effectively.
10. Perform sanitation and facility audits, assign corrective actions, and verify completion.
11. Develop and maintain a training program for all new sanitation employees, as well as an annual training for the entire sanitation team.
12. Train individuals impacted by the Red Zone Compliance System and review records to verify accuracy and completion.
13. Use CMMS to monitor and track inventory of consumable parts.