Location: Kentwood, MI
Shift: 1st and 3rd
Pay: 1st = $17
- The Quality Tech is responsible for understanding customer quality related requirements while supporting our high standards of precision and quality products in the inspection of medical parts.
- Inspect parts visually and with manual gages to verify conformance to the print.
- Contribute support for CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Actions) activities.
- Identify areas of improvement and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Perform testing, gather and record data, analyze results and report product and in-process monitoring test results.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus on optical devices.
- Use of microscopes, magnifiers, and optical comparators will be expected.
- Problem solving and sound decision making.
- Prior knowledge/experience surrounding quality control inspection is preferred.
- High School or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Lift 20 lbs. or greater as needed.