- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment.
- Ensuring that products adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data related to the in process checks.
- Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products.
- Training and monitoring of production line staff in application of product quality standards, quality check procedures, and assessment of goods.
- Tracking products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct.
- Performing secondary recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards.
- Eliminating products that are not up to standard and determining root cause of discrepancies.
- Managing deviation requests for internal and external customers.
- Organizing DMR process with internal and external customers; responsible for leading 8D/CAR responses for customer issues.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes for manufacturing.
- Communication skills to convey information in reports, meetings, and status reports.
- Knowledge of the product to perform accurate quality control.
- Attention to detail.
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws, and pose solutions to those flaws.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Ability to operate under deadlines while still meeting standards.