Shift: 6:00am to 4:30pm
- Use standard measurement equipment to inspect parts.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting any quality issues.
- Approve or reject raw metal materials with respect to quality standards.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained.
- Must have ability to use and understand standard measurement equipment (ie: height gage, calipers and micrometers).
- Must have min of 1 year recent experience in quality assurance.
- Must have CMM quality inspection experience, PC DMIS a plus.