Project Manager – First Project in Holland, MI – Must Be Open to Travel Nationally to Future Projects
Pay: $120 – 130K Base annually + bonuses + Per Diem/Travel + Company Vehicle
- Plan, direct & coordinate drywall and steel stud framing construction.
- Ensuring materials, layout and details and aligned with project plans and specs.
- Estimate, manage & maintain project schedule, estimates and profitability.
- Review and submission of contract.
- Lead pre construction meetings, check for understanding and help where needed.
- Maintain and manage change orders.
- Review WIP and billing.
- Coordinate with project team and client to obtain payment.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5+ years related experience in construction field
- Direct drywall, steel stud framing, estimating and PM experience
- Degree in a related field preferred but not required.
- Plexxus PM software preferred.
- Degree Preferred in Construction Management or Related Field.