Pay: 90K+ based on experience
Plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Position Reports To:
Director of Technical Services
- Direct, coordinate project and hold kick-off meeting with sales.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans, project timelines and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and management in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, discuss with current manager regarding the need for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and manage open issues list on projects and devise contingencies to move project forward.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationship vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project “lessons learned” reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Critical Job Skills/Competency Expectations:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment in a Project Management capacity preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent recommended.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Requires travel to potential and existing customers within the U.S. as well as other countries.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites and MS Project required.