Location: Greenville, MI
Pay Range: $60,000/yr – $70,000/yr
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift
- Manufacturing supervisory position with responsibility focused upon the supervision and development of manufacturing associates.
- Directly supervise manufacturing department maintaining company standards and safety rules.
- Communicate daily priorities and activities to manufacturing team.
- Interpret company policy for associates.
- Coordinate shift efforts to optimize workflow and associate potential. Improve stand operation work and system practices.
- Update daily production tracking system, making sure data is correct and closed.
- Assign daily work tasks for manufacturing associates, ensuring proper job rotation.
- Initiate First Piece Approval activities.
- Respond to and resolve associate questions, concerns, and improvement suggestions.
- Identify equipment improvements/repairs and initiate work orders.
- Ensure proper packaging and supplies are available for associates use.
- Assist associates with daily functions, running a press and assisting R/Os.
- Complete and issue employee reviews.
- Lead shift to shift hand-off and communication.
- Update customer service as problems affect customer needs.
- Participate and lead internal problem solving/improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.