Production Team Member
High School Diploma or GED, preferred but not required
Industrial experience of at least three years preferred, but not required
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Will operate and maintain equipment, move material, maintain housekeeping and safety standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate all tire line, balancing, sequencing (location specific), material handling and other line positions as required.
- Off load deliveries of tires, wheels and other raw materials.
- Inspect tires, wheels, other parts and finished assemblies according to inspection standards and frequencies prescribed.
- Operate material handling, sequencing, and finished assembly loading systems.
- Complete all working documentation, records, reports, etc. as requested.
- Perform trouble shooting, problem solving and countermeasure activities as necessary.
- Keep the work environment safe and clean at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND Essential Functions:
- Ability to speak, read and write English required
- Basic math skills required
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted.
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8-12 hour shifts
- Rapid, repetitive machine paced activities
- Bend at the waist.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs on a consistent basis.
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
- Ability to work Saturday if necessary
- Ability to work Sunday if necessary
- Ability to work all shifts.