Position Title: Production Associate
Pay Range: $17.00/hr
Shift: 1st (4:30am – 2:00pm) Goal is to get back to 8 hour days starting at 5:30am.
80% of benefits paid for
- Prepare up to 800 garments per day as a team (Garments weigh about ½ pound each and are usually transported on a hanger along a slick rail)
- Sew emblems onto garments, apply identification labels and alter the garments to specific sizes.
- All machines are operated from a standing position and workers move along the line operating all machines throughout the day
- At the end of the production line a worker will record what work has been done by scanning each garment at a computer work station
- A keyboard , monitor and handheld barcode scanner are used at this position