Shift: 1st shift
Pay: $27-$34/hour based on experience
Location: Kentwood, MI
- Start up, shut down, and monitor injection molding processes to produce products that meet the quality standards of customers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose injection molding processes when productivity, efficiency and quality standards are not achieved.
- Perform mold changes with overhead crane and forklifts in a coordinated effort to minimize press downtime, while following safety protocols.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks on plastic injection molding machines and assembly equipment.
- Subject matter expert of two-shot and over-molded/insert molded machines and processes.
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor by investigating, troubleshooting, and fixing maintenance related issues up until the point escalation to the on-call team is required.
- Partner with Supervisor to meet the daily changing priorities of mold changes and press startups.
- Continually seek process and system improvements to increase process capability, production yields, and productivity.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- 2-4 years of process technician experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional schooling or certifications are a plus
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours a day