Location: Kentwood, MI
Pay Rate: $24-$27/hour
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift
- Maintain existing automation equipment and end-of-arm tooling.
- Support production through improvement of automation equipment, operations and troubleshooting as needed.
- Assist production with the maintenance and operation of injection molding machines.
- Reprogram robots, pneumatics and electrical processes as needed.
- Assist with design/build of end-or-arm tooling
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced Tier II automotive production environment.
- Willingness to learn and stay current with industry advancements.
- Team player; reliability and great attendance.