Process Technician – Injection Mold
Shift: M-F 2:30pm to 11pm
- Monitor and ensure all molding machines are well kept and running efficiently.
- Working directly with the tool room or tool shop to repair or replace tooling needed for production.
- Responsible for the set up techs who are doing what needs to be done for equipment optimization.
- Document all set up changes outside the tolerances of the set up master.
- Inform supervisor or manager of any issues found with production equipment/process.
- Update set up sheets for set up and operators on shift.
- Holding meeting with set up techs bi weekly to obtain info.
- Must complete mold trials.
- Provide lock out tag out training.
- 5+ years of experience as a molding set up technician or process technician in an injection molding facility.
- Must have strong knowledge of molding principles and material change in an injection mold.
- Lock out tag out training or certs.