Pay: $23 – $33/hr.
Location: Holland, MI
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and improves manufacturing processes
- Develops and revises processes for new programs.
- Analyzes defects. Assists in solving quality problems.
- Prepares reports summarizing defects.
- Monitors machinery and equipment for safety and cleanliness.
- Responsible for end-of-arm-tooling set up, trouble shooting and continuous improvement.
- Performs start up and shut down of machines and assures that all sub-systems (water, dryers, heaters, robots, computers, etc.) are operational.
- Responsible for minimizing downtime related to die changes and process set-up.
- Ensure parts and supplies are available to perform job duties.
- Responsible to ensure that process is producing parts that meet quality standards. Adjusts processes to provide continuous quality production.
- Responds swiftly to issues or concerns raised by production team or operations leadership.
- Correctly documents process adjustments.
- Troubleshoots operating difficulties.
- Properly handles and disposes of any hazardous waste material in respective areas.
- Participates in cleaning and preventive maintenance jobs as assigned or necessary.
- Participates in problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5 years of related work experience.
- ABB Robotic Training is a PLUS
- Blueprint reading skills