Shift: 1st shift
- Pipes and assembles all fluid, pneumatic, lubrication systems on all production machinery per engineering supplied prints.
- Performs layout of machines, hydraulic, pneumatic, fabrication, cooling systems and related hardware per standards of customer, Roberts Sinto Corporation, NEC and ANSI.
- Works closely with engineers to identify and resolve controls problems.
- Ensures materials necessary to complete project have been procured and will be available to Controls Assembly timely to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates Controls Assembly with Mechanical Assembly leaders, especially regarding break points and/or any special customer requirements.
- Tube Bending: Hand Bending, Bench Bending, and Power Bench Bending
- Assists with startup of new machinery.
- Debugs air and fluid systems as much as possible before starting up any machines (leaks, valve detection, pump rotation, etc).
- Assists engineers with startup of machinery.
- Disassembles machinery for shipment.
- Ensures power is locked out and/or disconnected from main power sources before disassembly begins; relieves all stored energy.
- Disconnects piping and related devices necessary to ship machine. Ensures this is accomplished to permit the easiest possible installation and startup at the customer location; properly marks all break points and secures any loose devices.
Required Work Experience & Skills
Associate Degree in Hydraulics and Pneumatics or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.