Position: Sales Representative (Power Generation Products)
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid)
The Sales Representative is responsible for servicing customers seeking emergency standby and/or prime power generation solutions in a specific area of responsibility and promotes the use of company parts and service departments to solve them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, Internet research, and other sources.
- Calls on current and potential customers in an AOR (area of responsibility) to identify profitable business opportunities to partner with them to solve their problems and add value to their businesses through the parts and services offered by the company operational businesses.
- Works with customer representatives and internal operational personnel to develop and demonstrate solutions to resolve customer problems and win the business.
- Prepares and presents quotations for requested repairs or repairs identified through inspections; proactively follows up with customer and negotiates to close the sale.
- Complete all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls, and opportunities.
- Promotes a positive image of the company and its employees.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience and/ or equivalent industry experience.
- Technical background in generators, engines, and related components.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competent knowledge of business software systems, such as BMS, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Employee Benefits & Rewards:
- 8 Paid Holidays & 1 Paid Wellness Day
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Training
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities