Position: Diesel Technician (Field or Shop)
Pay: $30hr – $37hr + Commission
Shift: 1st with OT
Location: Tucson, AZ
- Perform repairs and maintenance on Diesel Engines/Heavy Duty Trucks as specified in manufacturer designed procedures.
- Diagnose failure of vehicles by disassembling, repairing, and reassembling parts.
- Inspect vital parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition.
- Create a job repair plan based on diagnosis.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork (e.g., repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections) promptly.
- Adhere to all Company and industry safety standards.
- 3+ Years of diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck/fleet dealership or shop environment.
- knowledge of multiple systems (e.g., A/C, brake, emission, air), diagnostics, and troubling shooting diesel engines.
- Ability to perform equipment installation, standard maintenance, diagnostic steps, and repairs.
- Carrier or Thermo King Refrigeration maintenance and repair experience is a plus.
- Basic experience welding, brazing, and use of oxygen and acetylene torches.
- Clean driving record. CDL and/or forklift certification is a plus.
- PTO + 8 Paid Holidays & 1 Paid Wellness Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with a Company Match
- Company Paid Training
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities