The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. This role requires a driven and motivated individual who is looking to shape the organizations footprint, work directly with candidates, and create opportunities for their recruiting teams.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Facilitates new hire onboarding process in a timely manner and ensures accuracy
- Reviews field staff profiles to ensure all required credentials have been collected and filed appropriately.
- Ex: background checks, tax documents, and state required trainings
- Fixes small issues and provides feedback to leadership regarding the accuracy of the onboarding process
- Forwards larger issues to leadership
- Schedules and verifies completion of new hire trainings and orientation in a timely manner
What you bring to the table
- Competitive and ambitious nature with a winning team spirit.
- Passionate and energetic problem solver who thrives on challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things, and adapt to change.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strive to exceed yearly Margin Goals.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k program.
- Paid holidays & paid time off.
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Talent Strategy, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Talent Strategy promotes almost exclusively from within. We want to provide a career path, not just a job.
Job Types: Full-time