Position: Rigging Inspector
Pay: $18hr. – $22hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
· Performing at customer site or in-house compliance inspections of customer assets including hoist, sling, and rigging hardware.
· Preform prework hazard analysis, implement hazard controls to maintain a safe work area.
· Consult with customer regarding all repair and safety related issues and discuss recommendations that will assist the customer with improving their material handling applications, prior to leaving job site. Determine items requiring quotation.
· Complete and provide proper electronic documentation utilizing the established company digital tools required for each service, obtaining the customer’s signature and acceptance.
· Generate sales leads during service calls and report to service office, following established guidelines.
· Read, understand and apply the contents of all OSHA, ANSI, CMAA and other codes or regulations pertaining to our industry. Refresh and update knowledge periodically.
· Complete service reports and other required and appropriate documents in a professional, accurate, neat and legible manner and submit it in a timely manner and in accordance with established guidelines.
· Maintain all company issued equipment, vehicle and assets in a safe and proper working order. Operate tools, equipment and vehicles in a safe and responsible manner. Notify supervisor of any deficiencies for resolution.
· Maintain supply of forms, literature, inventory and miscellaneous materials in the service vehicle. Document use or sale to customer, as required.
· Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer.
· Maintain company vehicle and uniforms in a clean and presentable manner.
· High school diploma or Equivalent
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Computer and mobile application proficiency
· Math aptitude, attention to detail and sense of urgency
· Self-directed and customer focused
· Mechanically inclined
· Ability to lift 75 – 100 pounds
· Willing to travel
· Valid Class C driver’s license (Clear DMV driving record).