Pay: Base $35,000 + Commission
Shift: 1st (Car Allowance for operating personal vehicle)
Location: Nashville, TN
**Must be living or willing to relocate to Mid-Tennessee**
Sales, Med/Heavy Duty Fleet Service & Parts (On Highway) Representative Opportunity Summary:
As a Sales, Med/Heavy Duty Fleet Service & Parts (On Highway) Representative you will be responsible for selling products and services by identifying the needs of current and potential customers in a specific area or responsibility and promoting the use of company Parts & Services Department to solve them. Work with company Operations to transition discovered opportunities into active business relations.
- Identifies and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Calls on current and potential customers in an area of responsibility to identify profitable business opportunities to partner with and to solve their problems and add value to their businesses, through the parts and services offered.
- Works with customer representatives and internal operational personnel to develop and demonstrate solutions to resolve customer problems and win the business.
- Prepare and present quotations for requested repairs or repairs identified through inspections; proactively follows up with customers and negotiates to close the sale.
- Provides training for new products or services to customers' personnel when requested.
- Attends relevant industry trade shows and conferences to solicit new business.
- Joins and participates in industry associations.
- Completes all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls, and opportunities.
- Works with internal marketing staff to develop marketing materials, sales strategies, and promotions.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Employee Rewards & Benefits:
- 8 Paid Holidays & 1 Paid Wellness Day
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with a Company Match
- Company Paid Training
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities