- The Loan Originator will proactively solicit new residential mortgage loans in order to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- He or she will develop and maintain a strong network of business relationships to ensure a recurring source for mortgage loan referrals. This network could include realtors, mortgage professionals, builders, and other professional and personal contacts
- The growth of this network will be accomplished by regularly participating in business-related development opportunities, community events, partnering with community leaders and interacting with professional organizations.
- The Mortgage Loan Originator is expected to maintain a thorough understanding of Devon Bank’s lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Distribute promotional and marketing information throughout the Chicagoland and surrounding communities
- Arrange and present educational workshops at community events. This will include some weekends and evenings.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a mortgage-related position, with experience generating self-sourced business
- Ability to travel to potential business sources throughout the Chicago area
- S.A.F.E. Act licensing required
- CRA experience a plus
- Ability to speak and write well in English and another language is a plus