Position Title: Molding Supervisor
Location: Belmont, MI
Pay Range: $21-$27/hr
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health.
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental.
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy with elective STD.
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%.
- Marketplace Chaplains employee assistance program.
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair.
- Employee assistance grant program
- Employee referral program
- Actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution, safety initiatives/teams and living the critical 10 Safety Rules and 3 Safety Obligations.
- Actively supports and improves the 7-point safety housekeeping task list.
- Produce and deliver quality products as outlined in the standard work instructions. Provide input when standard work instructions should be amended for better results.
- Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are met, authorized to stop produce/stop ship, as needed.
- Manage assets (equipment, personnel, and inventories, materials) to meet business objectives.
- Complete transactions needed for daily production and delivery.
- Provide direction and participative leadership in the practical application of the Quality Management Process (QMP) and Continuous Improvement LEAN concepts in all areas.
- Maintain IQMS accuracy and floor inventory management.
- Role model and reinforce positive team dynamics within the work environment. Mentor and develop team members to meet the BEP vision.
- Responsible for performing work to ensure quality and conformity to product requirements.
- Able to work in multiple work cells as production and warehouse needs change.
- Ensure that the area team and individual actions are consistent with regulatory standards and policies.
- Support developmental activities to successfully commercialize process and product improvements.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and actively works on rocks, as assigned.