Shift: 1st & 2nd shift
POSITION SUMMARY: TIG and MIG production welding using blueprints and drawings.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sets up welding machines based on the job at hand.
• Reads and interprets blueprints and or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements.
• MIG and TIG welds steel and stainless components based on the specifics of the blueprints and or drawings.
• Ensures work meets quality standards.
• Sets up welding cell for production run.
• Keeps work areas clean and organized and takes proper care of all equipment. • Follows all assigned duties assigned by either Team Lead or Supervisor.
• Provides a great level of attention to detail and focuses on the given task.
• Works with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years welding experience
• Pass an in-person welding test for TIG and MIG welding
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Welding Certification from accredited training facility.
• Must be dependable and cooperative
• Ability to read tape measure
• Ability to read blueprints
• Ability to read weld symbols
• Basic computer knowledge
• Previous experience
• Basic math/to include fractions