Pay: $22.38 per hour
Shift: all shifts available
Drug screen and background check required
This position is very labor intensive and physically demanding. Must be able to continuously lift 35+ pounds and able to stand for a long period of time.
- Repairs ladles, induction furnaces and casting furnaces when necessary
- Performs relining of new furnace campaigns and new top cap refractory installation when required.
- Take part in full fomet rebuilding installation, responsible for relining/assembling spare inductor as required.
- Expected to be present/assisting during any inductor or fomet change.
- Help assist/train furnace operators for proper mid-week care of furnaces
- Works on efficient ladle and furnace pre-heating
- Prepare and monitor cold starts/sintering of furnaces for production startup.
- Perform required equipment maintenance tasks as assigned.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Ideal candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Shift flexibility.
- One or more years of manufacturing experience.
- Furnace/heat treat operator experience is a plus
- Ability to read technical drawings