Pay: $82,000 – $100,000
Shift: 1st Shift
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, and calculations.
- Designs equipment or system layouts, and prepares assembly models, approval prints, detailed drawings, and pneumatic & hydraulic schematics.
- Analyzes equipment specifications & performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities & methods, and current design standards.
- Utilizes Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software and Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software to validate designs (Solidworks Simulation and Solidworks Flow Simulation).
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (BSME or similar) preferred; or Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school, or a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training required.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of Solidworks or similar 3D modeling program is required.