You will be responsible for machine design and documentation on a variety of custom projects. Each design must be managed to achieve a satisfactory balance of three parameters; performance, schedule, and cost.
• Receive/Review project and product design requirements from Project Engineering.
• Complete concept design and submit for review.
• Complete detail design and submit for approval and release:
• Bill of Materials
• Sub-Assembly & Detail Drawings
• Design calculations
• Complete Project/Product documentation and submit for approval.
• Demonstrate integrity in all working relationships.
• Communicate and cooperate with all other departments in the organization.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
• 2 years Machine Design experience
• 2 years Solid works experience
• Good mechanical aptitude and familiarity with machine design and manufacturing processes
• Ability to apply mechanical engineering standards and techniques
• Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics