Mechanical Assembler- Sign-On Bonus
$250 Sign-on Bonus
Shift: 1st Shift
- Positions machine bases and stages sub-assemblies for final assembly using hand tools, and assembles sub-assemblies to build entire machine.
- Confers with engineers to resolve problems encountered during build.
- Coordinates machine base placement with other department space requirements and scheduling.
- Positions bases according to knowledge of unit being assembled and per blueprint drawings.
- Uses cranes and other devices to move and set materials.
- Troubleshoots newly assembled equipment at various stages during assembly troubleshoots equipment to determine any unforeseen problems.
- Confers with engineering and manufacturing personnel to resolve problems.
- Routinely practices safety for himself and all other employees.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High school education.
- Ability to read and correctly interpret blueprints, follow safety rules and maintenance instructions.
- Mathematical Skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure).
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, Light Industrial, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions. Talent Strategy is a professional search and recruiting firm specializing in the Manufacturing space.