Shift: 1st (6AM-2PM)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
-Ensures each area operations is supplied with the necessary material. Moves completed work to next step. Ensures material flow supports scheduled work.
-Loads or unloads trucks according to schedule and product. Communicates appropriately and effectively with drivers who deliver or pick up.
-Ensures product is moved, stored in a safe manner, and locations are accurate and updated in Amtech.
-Participates in forklift maintenance and inspections; helps keep all material handling equipment in serviceable condition at all times. Performs daily checks at the start and completion of each shift; reports any mechanical and/or safety issues to the Logistics Manager or Maintenance Manager.
-Is a competent and knowledgeable in corrugated manufacturing. Runs unitizer when necessary, hand bands product when needed. Ensures material is moved safely and on time to the next required step. Works with initiative to achieve team action plans.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- History of consistent attendance at previous employers
- Able to read, write, and communicate verbally, follow direction, and complete assigned tasks
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment; able to life 30 pounds; able to reach, squat, bend and turn
- Warehouse experience: 2 years (Preferred)